How can I pay for a cookbook with a credit card?
Simple: Create a PayPal account for your credit card and then buy the cookbook using PayPal.
In fact, using PayPal is much safer than using your credit card directly, because PayPal shields your credit card information from the online stores revealing only an email address and a name.
This is how it goes:
- Add a cookbook to your card. You’ll be automatically redirected to checkout.
- Select “PayPal” as your payment method.
- Input your name and your email address and press “Buy”.
- You will be redirected to the PayPal website and asked to choose the way to pay. Select the second option “Create a PayPal account and pay with your credit or debit card” (or “proceed without a PayPal account” if you are doing it from your mobile phone).
- Input your credit card information and follow the instruction to confirm your account and your payment.
If you need further assistence, drop us a line, and we will be glad to help!